Got no jobs? You may have to wait some time before brands are able to connect you with campaigns. This is the case for all influencers on the platform, but in due time you will be connected to brands that suit you.
What do I need to do to get jobs on atisfyre?
You will only be able to receive new campaigns when you match the following criteria:
- You've completely set up your profile (you'll know if this is done if the completion bar on your dashboard is gone)
- Your profile matches with a brand’s targeting criteria (including country, age, gender, minimum followers, interests, FyrePower level etc.)
Also, you’ll only be connected with the right fit campaigns that suit your niche, audience, style, and price.
What you can do to increase this
Try adjusting your asking price or audience interests (as long as they're still relevant to your audience and niche) to find your perfect position. It may simply be the case at this stage that you're not getting campaigns as your profile doesn't match any of the brands currently looking for jobs.
You can also try and increase your FyrePower. You can do this by:
- Ensuring that all social media and payment accounts remain connected.
- Being active on the platform.
- Responding to any job offers you have already received but aren't interested in.
- Maintaining and growing your influencer platforms through valid means.
- Increasing your followers' activity and engagement on social media.
- Keeping your profile updated.
- Providing accurate, quality work that is accepted on the first submission.