For all Twitch campaigns undertaken through Atisfyre, there are a few critical rules to remember:
- Always use the Video On Demand (VOD) option. Enabling VOD before a stream archives the stream on Twitch to allow users to come back and view the broadcast later.
- Always turn the VOD settings to “Public.” This allows users outside your subscriber base to access the content.
- You must complete these steps in order to finish a campaign and receive payment for it.
Enabling VOD on Twitch
- To enable archiving, visit your Stream Settings.
- You can navigate to this page from your Creator Dashboard by expanding the Settings tab on the left and then clicking Stream.
- Under the VOD Settings section, toggle the slider next to "Store past broadcasts" to enable or disable archiving.